Education and Credentials:
- BS from Lipscomb University in Psychology
- Masters of Marriage and Family Therapy from Lipscomb University
- Licensed with the State of Tennessee #1153
- Training in Play Therapy
- EMDR Level I and II trained
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
I love working with individuals who are seeking healing and hope. I truly believe I am called to work in the field of healing and feel honored that you will allow me to walk with you on your journey. I have spent the last three years working in community mental health. These experiences have given me the opportunity to work with a variety of individuals from diverse backgrounds.
I grew up in Nashville, TN. When I am not working with clients, I am usually taking care of my Australian Shepherd, Dakota. I enjoy spending time in nature and many weekends I can be found at Radnor Lake. I also enjoy spending time practicing photography.